Wrapping around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, the T.PU element on the side of BIOM H4 enhances stability while adding to the contemporary, premium design - with subtle colour pops.
The shoe’s uppers are crafted from premium, durable lightweight ECCO performance leather, made in ECCO’s own tanneries.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX technology that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- New BIOM 2.0 last which offers a modern, updated look and feel with low-to-the-ground stability, anatomical support, and a glove-like fit via BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology that enables the foot to move naturally.
- New ECCO MTN GRIP outsole includes three sections to provide the ideal blend of traction, ground penetration and rotational support, while ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology ensures a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound to deliver dynamic comfort.
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE Technology links the sole unit’s T.PU blocks to the lacing system via internal enforcement for 360° stability.
- Ortholite inlay sole provides long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability, with the option of being removed for extra width.