BAiLEY - Thyme
With the ease and style of a flat, with an element of a sneaker influence, BAiLEY’s unique hybrid design makes a statement with forward-thinking design and contemporary style. All complemented by a streamlined body that is breathable, lightweight, and fitted with ingenious layers of cushioned support.
- constructed using rPET knit upper - made from recycled plastic bottles (exclusively designed in-house).
- Handcrafted with a soft goat suede tongue and heel tab, and also features reinforced toes, dual lace compatibility, and a luxe leather rand.
- Leather footbed cover and lining.
- Additional laces provided for alternate styling
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed | adjustable.
- HEEL, ARCH, FOREFOOT SUPPORT
- Four Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet. Podiatrist designed dual density moulded soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
*This style meets and/or exceeds the slip resistance test ISO 13287:2019 (SRC). Please note that while they are slip resistant, they are not completely slip-proof. Please use general caution as you would in any other shoe.